Rachel Foos
lowes-01.jpg

Lowes

Print, social

LOWES

Untitled-2.jpg

REDFINING HOMEMAKER.

PROBLEM: MEN ARE STEREOTYPICALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HOME PROJECTS AND WE NEED TO EQUAL THE PLAYING FIELD.

IN GETTY IMAGES, 77% OF THE IMAGES OF PEOPLE WORKING WITH TOOLS ARE OF MEN. LEAVING ONLY 23% OF THE CONTENT FOR WOMEN TO COVER. THE MAJORITY OF THE 77% ARE PICTURED SHOWCASING STRENGTH AND ACCOMPLISHMENT, WE NEED THE SAME FOR WOMEN.

SOLUTION: INCREASE ONLINE PRESENCE OF WOMEN BEING HOMEMAKERS. WHEN WOMEN POST AND TAG #LOWESHOMEMAKER OF THEM WORKING ON HOME PROJECTS THEIR PICTURES WILL BE DIRECTLY POSTED TO GETTY IMAGES.


HAD TO HAND-DRAW THESE WOMEN BECAUSE THERE ARE FEW APPROPRIATE IMAGES ON THE WEB OF WOMEN WORKING WITH TOOLS


Editorial Mockup_blue.jpg
Editorial Mockup.jpg
Editorial Mockup_pink.jpg
dm.gif
INSTAGIF2.gif
INSTAGIF1.gif
INSTAGIF1_final.gif
floorcling1.jpg
floorsling2.jpg
instore2_final.jpg
 For more on how we made this campaign visit  The Process

For more on how we made this campaign visit The Process